Re: [logan2knits] Knitting at Lee's house this Sunday 2/1/09

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2009
      I'll be there Lee.  Anything you want me to bring?

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 28, 2009
        Awesome Joyce! I'm glad there are some people out there who aren't totally
        into the Superbowl-I completely forgot about that-how lame is that? Just
        bring one of your vegan creations!
        --Lee

        From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@...
        <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com> >
        To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 7:50 AM

        From 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. Address is 3649 West Eddy Street, you can park

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 28, 2009
          Hi Lee,
          I am planning on coming, I forgot about the superbowl too.  I don't even know who is playing.

          --- On Wed, 1/28/09, lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecush ion.com

          From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecush ion.com
          <mailto:leesstein% 40spacecushion. com> >
          To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>
          Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 7:50 AM

          From 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. Address is 3649 West Eddy Street, you can park

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 29, 2009
            Lol!
            --L

            From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecush ion.com
            <mailto:leesstein% 40spacecushion. com> >
            To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>
            Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 7:50 AM

            From 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. Address is 3649 West Eddy Street, you can park