Knitting at Lee's house this Sunday 2/1/09

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2009
      From 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. Address is 3649 West Eddy Street, you can park
      in the driveway. Let me know if you can make it so I'll have enough
      eats/drinks. I look forward to seeing you! Call if you have questions
      773-267-0175.
    • Kelly
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 28, 2009
        I can't make it after all because of the super bowl.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 28, 2009
          I'll be there Lee.  Anything you want me to bring?

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 28, 2009
            Awesome Joyce! I'm glad there are some people out there who aren't totally
            into the Superbowl-I completely forgot about that-how lame is that? Just
            bring one of your vegan creations!
            --Lee

            From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@...
            <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com> >
            To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
            Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 7:50 AM

            From 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. Address is 3649 West Eddy Street, you can park

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 28, 2009
              Hi Lee,
              I am planning on coming, I forgot about the superbowl too.  I don't even know who is playing.

              --- On Wed, 1/28/09, lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecush ion.com

              From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecush ion.com
              <mailto:leesstein% 40spacecushion. com> >
              To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>
              Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 7:50 AM

              From 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. Address is 3649 West Eddy Street, you can park

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 29, 2009
                Lol!
                --L

                From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecush ion.com
                <mailto:leesstein% 40spacecushion. com> >
                To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>
                Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 7:50 AM

                From 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. Address is 3649 West Eddy Street, you can park