Another Knitting Meet-up

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2009
      Hi everyone!
      Ann, thank you for hosting yesterday--that was a lot of fun and it was
      nice to meet new faces and see familiar ones!

      I'd like to host on Sunday, February 1st, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. I
      hope you all can make it. My address is 3649 West Eddy Street. Email me
      if you need more info. If you have kids, bring 'em.

      Stay warm, y'all!
      --Lee
    • lisa darnell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2009
        Thanks to Ann for being a wonderful hostess! I loved the rice with eggplant!!! Looking forward to Lee's get-together.
        -Lisa D