Re: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at Ann's from 11 to 2

  • Morte
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
      Unfortunately I can't make it. I actually need to another meet-up with my bulldog.. :) Damn conflicting meet-ups!! :P I am looking forward to meeting y'all and knitting with people again. Have fun!!!

      Morte

      'Why are morgues always in basements? Just because we enjoy working with the dead that doesn't mean that we wouldn't mind the occasional picture window to look out of....' Dr. Bass in Death's Acre

      "Competency get you work, confusion keeps you employed" - Gladys from Midnight Macabre

      ________________________________
      From: Kelly <avoriana@yahoo. com>
      To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 5:51 PM

      I want to come as well.

      Kelly Kensell

      Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 6:53 PM

      Hi Ann,

      Sounds great. I will see everyone there.

      Angie

      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
        How exciting to see so many of us able to plan to knit. There is plenty of room here--I once had 21 family members over for Christmas dinner--so c'mon by and bring your friends.