Re: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at Ann's from 11 to 2

  • Angela Goodman
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
      I am also hoping to come!

      .a

      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
        I'm sure there's room for everyone!

        Ann, my morning just freed up, so I'll be there at 11 AM Sunday.

        Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 5:51 PM

        From: angie salstrom <asalstrom@yahoo. com>

        To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

        From: "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

        Mimosas sound great! The address is 2449 N. Monticello on the third floor. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

        --- On Tue, 1/6/09, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ yahoo.com> wrote:

        > From: lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ yahoo.com>

        > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at Ann's from 11 to 2

        > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

        > Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 7:23 AM

        > I would love to come to a knitting brunch! Please let me

        > know what I can bring with me. Maybe some champagne and

        > orange juice??? What is your address?

        > -Lisa D

        > --- On Mon, 1/5/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter

        > <tcarp8@yahoo. com> wrote:

        > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

        > Subject: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at

        > Ann's from 11 to 2

        > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

        > Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 7:42 PM

        > Hello all, let's get together and plan more knitting

        > for the new year. We don't have pets, so your main

        > allergen here will be dust...and wool.

        > If whomever has the swift and winder could bring that

        > along, or arrange for me to get it before then, that would

        > be helpful.

        > Let me know if you can attend,

        > Ann

      • Morte
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
          Unfortunately I can't make it. I actually need to another meet-up with my bulldog.. :) Damn conflicting meet-ups!! :P I am looking forward to meeting y'all and knitting with people again. Have fun!!!

          Morte

          'Why are morgues always in basements? Just because we enjoy working with the dead that doesn't mean that we wouldn't mind the occasional picture window to look out of....' Dr. Bass in Death's Acre

          "Competency get you work, confusion keeps you employed" - Gladys from Midnight Macabre

          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
            How exciting to see so many of us able to plan to knit. There is plenty of room here--I once had 21 family members over for Christmas dinner--so c'mon by and bring your friends.