Re: meeting this sunday 9-25

  • drywit1
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 21, 2005
      Hi! I should have asked this before I RSVP'd earlier. A couple of my
      projects are for a preemie baby. Is your home pet-free and
      smoke-free?

      If so, then I'll bring a tray of sandwiches.
      -Mari-

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, margaret crozier
      <croziermargaret@y...> wrote:
      > Hi everyone,
      > We will be meeting at my house this week. I thought we could
      try
      meeting from 5:30-7:30- that way everyone would be home by 8. I live
      close to the fullerton/ milwaukee intersection. I hope many (all)? of
      you can make it. See you there. Margaret
    • Debra Winke
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 21, 2005
        I can make it, looking forward to it.

        margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...> wrote:Hi everyone,
        We will be meeting at my house this week. I thought we could try meeting from 5:30-7:30- that way everyone would be home by 8. I live close to the fullerton/ milwaukee intersection. I hope many (all)? of you can make it. See you there. Margaret

        Debra Winke
        773-860-4880

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 21, 2005
          Hi Margaret: Do you mind if my RSVP is a tentative
          yes? I hope to be done with work in time to come
          over, but I won't know until late on Sunday afternoon.
          Thanks, Joyce

          wrote:

          > Hi everyone,
          > We will be meeting at my house this week. I
          > thought we could try meeting from 5:30-7:30- that
          > way everyone would be home by 8. I live close to the
          > fullerton/ milwaukee intersection. I hope many
          > (all)? of you can make it. See you there.
          > Margaret

          Joyce M. Fitzgerald

          3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

          bigwildonion@...
          jfitzg7@...

          (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 21, 2005
            I can't make it this week. I hope to be there next week! Have fun. Knit a
            row for me.
            -Becca