Re: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at Ann's from 11 to 2

    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 6, 2009
      Mimosas sound great! The address is 2449 N. Monticello on the third floor. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 7, 2009
        Hi Ann,
        Sounds great.  I will see everyone there.

        Mimosas sound great! The address is 2449 N. Monticello on the third floor. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

        > I would love to come to a knitting brunch! Please let me
        > know what I can bring with me. Maybe some champagne and
        > orange juice??? What is your address?
        >
        > -Lisa D
        >
        > --- On Mon, 1/5/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter
        > <tcarp8@yahoo. com> wrote:
        >
        > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>
        > Subject: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at
        > Ann's from 11 to 2
        > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com
        > Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 7:42 PM
        >

        > Hello all, let's get together and plan more knitting
        > for the new year. We don't have pets, so your main
        > allergen here will be dust...and wool.
        >
        > If whomever has the swift and winder could bring that
        > along, or arrange for me to get it before then, that would
        > be helpful.
        >
        > Let me know if you can attend,
        >
        > Ann

      • Kelly
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 8, 2009
          I want to come as well.

          Kelly Kensell

          Sounds great.  I will see everyone there.

          Angie

          ____________ _________ _________ __

          Mimosas sound great! The address is 2449 N. Monticello on the third floor. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

          --- On Tue, 1/6/09, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ yahoo.com> wrote:

          > From: lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ yahoo.com>

          > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at Ann's from 11 to 2

          > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

          > Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 7:23 AM

          > I would love to come to a knitting brunch! Please let me

          > know what I can bring with me. Maybe some champagne and

          > orange juice??? What is your address?

          > -Lisa D

          > --- On Mon, 1/5/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter

          > <tcarp8@yahoo. com> wrote:

          > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

          > Subject: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at

          > Ann's from 11 to 2

          > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

          > Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 7:42 PM

          > Hello all, let's get together and plan more knitting

          > for the new year. We don't have pets, so your main

          > allergen here will be dust...and wool.

          > If whomever has the swift and winder could bring that

          > along, or arrange for me to get it before then, that would

          > be helpful.

          > Let me know if you can attend,

          > Ann

        • Elif Elif
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
            is there room for two more? my friend erin and i would like to join you! we're nice and fun and love to knit!

            elif&erin

            From: angie salstrom <asalstrom@yahoo. com>

            To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

            From: "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

            Mimosas sound great! The address is 2449 N. Monticello on the third floor. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

            --- On Tue, 1/6/09, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ yahoo.com> wrote:

            > From: lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ yahoo.com>

            > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at Ann's from 11 to 2

            > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

            > Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 7:23 AM

            > I would love to come to a knitting brunch! Please let me

            > know what I can bring with me. Maybe some champagne and

            > orange juice??? What is your address?

            > -Lisa D

            > --- On Mon, 1/5/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter

            > <tcarp8@yahoo. com> wrote:

            > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

            > Subject: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at

            > Ann's from 11 to 2

            > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

            > Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 7:42 PM

            > Hello all, let's get together and plan more knitting

            > for the new year. We don't have pets, so your main

            > allergen here will be dust...and wool.

            > If whomever has the swift and winder could bring that

            > along, or arrange for me to get it before then, that would

            > be helpful.

            > Let me know if you can attend,

            > Ann

          • Angela Goodman
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
              I am also hoping to come!

              .a

              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
                I'm sure there's room for everyone!

                Ann, my morning just freed up, so I'll be there at 11 AM Sunday.

                Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 5:51 PM

                From: angie salstrom <asalstrom@yahoo. com>

                To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

                From: "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

                Mimosas sound great! The address is 2449 N. Monticello on the third floor. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

                --- On Tue, 1/6/09, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                > From: lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ yahoo.com>

                > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at Ann's from 11 to 2

                > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

                > Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 7:23 AM

                > I would love to come to a knitting brunch! Please let me

                > know what I can bring with me. Maybe some champagne and

                > orange juice??? What is your address?

                > -Lisa D

                > --- On Mon, 1/5/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter

                > <tcarp8@yahoo. com> wrote:

                > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

                > Subject: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at

                > Ann's from 11 to 2

                > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

                > Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 7:42 PM

                > Hello all, let's get together and plan more knitting

                > for the new year. We don't have pets, so your main

                > allergen here will be dust...and wool.

                > If whomever has the swift and winder could bring that

                > along, or arrange for me to get it before then, that would

                > be helpful.

                > Let me know if you can attend,

                > Ann

              • Morte
                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
                  Unfortunately I can't make it. I actually need to another meet-up with my bulldog.. :) Damn conflicting meet-ups!! :P I am looking forward to meeting y'all and knitting with people again. Have fun!!!

                  Morte

                  'Why are morgues always in basements? Just because we enjoy working with the dead that doesn't mean that we wouldn't mind the occasional picture window to look out of....' Dr. Bass in Death's Acre

                  "Competency get you work, confusion keeps you employed" - Gladys from Midnight Macabre

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
                    How exciting to see so many of us able to plan to knit. There is plenty of room here--I once had 21 family members over for Christmas dinner--so c'mon by and bring your friends.