Re: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at Ann's from 11 to 2

  • Morte
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 5, 2009
      This sounds like it would be fun! Count me in!!!!

      Morte

      'Why are morgues always in basements? Just because we enjoy working with the dead that doesn't mean that we wouldn't mind the occasional picture window to look out of....' Dr. Bass in Death's Acre

      "Competency get you work, confusion keeps you employed" - Gladys from Midnight Macabre

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 6, 2009
        I would love to come to a knitting brunch! Please let me know what I can bring with me. Maybe some champagne and orange juice??? What is your address?

        -Lisa D

        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 6, 2009
          Mimosas sound great! The address is 2449 N. Monticello on the third floor. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 7, 2009
            Hi Ann,
            Sounds great.  I will see everyone there.

            Mimosas sound great! The address is 2449 N. Monticello on the third floor. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

            > I would love to come to a knitting brunch! Please let me
            > know what I can bring with me. Maybe some champagne and
            > orange juice??? What is your address?
            >
            > -Lisa D
            >
            > --- On Mon, 1/5/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter
            > <tcarp8@yahoo. com> wrote:
            >
            > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>
            > Subject: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at
            > Ann's from 11 to 2
            > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com
            > Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 7:42 PM
            >

            > Hello all, let's get together and plan more knitting
            > for the new year. We don't have pets, so your main
            > allergen here will be dust...and wool.
            >
            > If whomever has the swift and winder could bring that
            > along, or arrange for me to get it before then, that would
            > be helpful.
            >
            > Let me know if you can attend,
            >
            > Ann

          • Kelly
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 8, 2009
              I want to come as well.

              Kelly Kensell

              Sounds great.  I will see everyone there.

              Angie

              ____________ _________ _________ __

              Mimosas sound great! The address is 2449 N. Monticello on the third floor. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

              --- On Tue, 1/6/09, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ yahoo.com> wrote:

              > From: lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ yahoo.com>

              > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at Ann's from 11 to 2

              > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

              > Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 7:23 AM

              > I would love to come to a knitting brunch! Please let me

              > know what I can bring with me. Maybe some champagne and

              > orange juice??? What is your address?

              > -Lisa D

              > --- On Mon, 1/5/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter

              > <tcarp8@yahoo. com> wrote:

              > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

              > Subject: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at

              > Ann's from 11 to 2

              > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

              > Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 7:42 PM

              > Hello all, let's get together and plan more knitting

              > for the new year. We don't have pets, so your main

              > allergen here will be dust...and wool.

              > If whomever has the swift and winder could bring that

              > along, or arrange for me to get it before then, that would

              > be helpful.

              > Let me know if you can attend,

              > Ann

            • Elif Elif
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
                is there room for two more? my friend erin and i would like to join you! we're nice and fun and love to knit!

                elif&erin

                From: angie salstrom <asalstrom@yahoo. com>

                To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

                From: "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

                Mimosas sound great! The address is 2449 N. Monticello on the third floor. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

                --- On Tue, 1/6/09, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                > From: lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ yahoo.com>

                > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at Ann's from 11 to 2

                > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

                > Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 7:23 AM

                > I would love to come to a knitting brunch! Please let me

                > know what I can bring with me. Maybe some champagne and

                > orange juice??? What is your address?

                > -Lisa D

                > --- On Mon, 1/5/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter

                > <tcarp8@yahoo. com> wrote:

                > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

                > Subject: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at

                > Ann's from 11 to 2

                > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

                > Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 7:42 PM

                > Hello all, let's get together and plan more knitting

                > for the new year. We don't have pets, so your main

                > allergen here will be dust...and wool.

                > If whomever has the swift and winder could bring that

                > along, or arrange for me to get it before then, that would

                > be helpful.

                > Let me know if you can attend,

                > Ann

              • Angela Goodman
                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
                  I am also hoping to come!

                  .a

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
                    I'm sure there's room for everyone!

                    Ann, my morning just freed up, so I'll be there at 11 AM Sunday.

                    Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 5:51 PM

                    From: angie salstrom <asalstrom@yahoo. com>

                    To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

                    From: "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

                    Mimosas sound great! The address is 2449 N. Monticello on the third floor. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

                    --- On Tue, 1/6/09, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                    > From: lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ yahoo.com>

                    > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at Ann's from 11 to 2

                    > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

                    > Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 7:23 AM

                    > I would love to come to a knitting brunch! Please let me

                    > know what I can bring with me. Maybe some champagne and

                    > orange juice??? What is your address?

                    > -Lisa D

                    > --- On Mon, 1/5/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter

                    > <tcarp8@yahoo. com> wrote:

                    > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

                    > Subject: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at

                    > Ann's from 11 to 2

                    > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

                    > Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 7:42 PM

                    > Hello all, let's get together and plan more knitting

                    > for the new year. We don't have pets, so your main

                    > allergen here will be dust...and wool.

                    > If whomever has the swift and winder could bring that

                    > along, or arrange for me to get it before then, that would

                    > be helpful.

                    > Let me know if you can attend,

                    > Ann

                  • Morte

                      Message 10 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
                        How exciting to see so many of us able to plan to knit. There is plenty of room here--I once had 21 family members over for Christmas dinner--so c'mon by and bring your friends.