RE: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at Ann's from 11 to 2

    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 5, 2009
      Hi Ann! Happy New Year and what a great resolution! I'm writing it in my
      calendar. Would it be okay if I bring my daughter (she's 9)?
      --Lee

      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 5, 2009
        By the way Ann, I have the swift and ball winder and would be happy to bring
        it. If you need it sooner let me know and we can arrange something. Can you
        email me your address? leesstein@...

        --Lee

        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 5, 2009
          Please count me in, but I will not arrive until approximately 12:30 PM.

          Is there anything you would like me to bring food or drink wise?

          Also, if we want to have a really crazy winding spree, I got a swift and winder recently that I can bring.  Just let me know if you think there will be crazed amounts of winding!

          Joyce Maureen Fitzgerald
          Logan Square Cooperative
          3946 W. George, 2nd floor
          Chicago, IL  60618

          773-580-7669 home/cell
          joyce.fitzgerald@...
          bigwildonion@...

          Hello all, let's get together and plan more knitting for the new year. We don't have pets, so your main allergen here will be dust...and wool.

          If whomever has the swift and winder could bring that along, or arrange for me to get it before then, that would be helpful.

          Let me know if you can attend,

        • Morte
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 5, 2009
            This sounds like it would be fun! Count me in!!!!

            Morte

            'Why are morgues always in basements? Just because we enjoy working with the dead that doesn't mean that we wouldn't mind the occasional picture window to look out of....' Dr. Bass in Death's Acre

            "Competency get you work, confusion keeps you employed" - Gladys from Midnight Macabre

            ________________________________
            Hello all, let's get together and plan more knitting for the new year. We don't have pets, so your main allergen here will be dust...and wool.

            If whomever has the swift and winder could bring that along, or arrange for me to get it before then, that would be helpful.

            Let me know if you can attend,

          • lisa darnell
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 6, 2009
              I would love to come to a knitting brunch! Please let me know what I can bring with me. Maybe some champagne and orange juice??? What is your address?

              -Lisa D

              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 6, 2009
                Mimosas sound great! The address is 2449 N. Monticello on the third floor. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 7, 2009
                  Hi Ann,
                  Sounds great.  I will see everyone there.

                  Mimosas sound great! The address is 2449 N. Monticello on the third floor. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

                  > I would love to come to a knitting brunch! Please let me
                  > know what I can bring with me. Maybe some champagne and
                  > orange juice??? What is your address?
                  >
                  > -Lisa D
                  >
                  > --- On Mon, 1/5/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter
                  > <tcarp8@yahoo. com> wrote:
                  >
                  > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>
                  > Subject: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at
                  > Ann's from 11 to 2
                  > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com
                  > Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 7:42 PM
                  >

                  > Hello all, let's get together and plan more knitting
                  > for the new year. We don't have pets, so your main
                  > allergen here will be dust...and wool.
                  >
                  > If whomever has the swift and winder could bring that
                  > along, or arrange for me to get it before then, that would
                  > be helpful.
                  >
                  > Let me know if you can attend,
                  >
                  > Ann

                • Kelly
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 8, 2009
                    I want to come as well.

                    Kelly Kensell

                    Sounds great.  I will see everyone there.

                    Angie

                    ____________ _________ _________ __

                    Mimosas sound great! The address is 2449 N. Monticello on the third floor. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

                    --- On Tue, 1/6/09, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                    > From: lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ yahoo.com>

                    > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at Ann's from 11 to 2

                    > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

                    > Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 7:23 AM

                    > I would love to come to a knitting brunch! Please let me

                    > know what I can bring with me. Maybe some champagne and

                    > orange juice??? What is your address?

                    > -Lisa D

                    > --- On Mon, 1/5/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter

                    > <tcarp8@yahoo. com> wrote:

                    > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

                    > Subject: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at

                    > Ann's from 11 to 2

                    > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

                    > Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 7:42 PM

                    > Hello all, let's get together and plan more knitting

                    > for the new year. We don't have pets, so your main

                    > allergen here will be dust...and wool.

                    > If whomever has the swift and winder could bring that

                    > along, or arrange for me to get it before then, that would

                    > be helpful.

                    > Let me know if you can attend,

                    > Ann

                  • Elif Elif
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
                      is there room for two more? my friend erin and i would like to join you! we're nice and fun and love to knit!

                      elif&erin

                      From: angie salstrom <asalstrom@yahoo. com>

                      To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

                      From: "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

                      Mimosas sound great! The address is 2449 N. Monticello on the third floor. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

                      --- On Tue, 1/6/09, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                      > From: lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ yahoo.com>

                      > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at Ann's from 11 to 2

                      > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

                      > Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 7:23 AM

                      > I would love to come to a knitting brunch! Please let me

                      > know what I can bring with me. Maybe some champagne and

                      > orange juice??? What is your address?

                      > -Lisa D

                      > --- On Mon, 1/5/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter

                      > <tcarp8@yahoo. com> wrote:

                      > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

                      > Subject: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at

                      > Ann's from 11 to 2

                      > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

                      > Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 7:42 PM

                      > Hello all, let's get together and plan more knitting

                      > for the new year. We don't have pets, so your main

                      > allergen here will be dust...and wool.

                      > If whomever has the swift and winder could bring that

                      > along, or arrange for me to get it before then, that would

                      > be helpful.

                      > Let me know if you can attend,

                      > Ann

                    • Angela Goodman
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
                        I am also hoping to come!

                        .a

                        Message 11 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
                          I'm sure there's room for everyone!

                          Ann, my morning just freed up, so I'll be there at 11 AM Sunday.

                          Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 5:51 PM

                          From: angie salstrom <asalstrom@yahoo. com>

                          To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

                          From: "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

                          Mimosas sound great! The address is 2449 N. Monticello on the third floor. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

                          --- On Tue, 1/6/09, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                          > From: lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ yahoo.com>

                          > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at Ann's from 11 to 2

                          > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

                          > Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 7:23 AM

                          > I would love to come to a knitting brunch! Please let me

                          > know what I can bring with me. Maybe some champagne and

                          > orange juice??? What is your address?

                          > -Lisa D

                          > --- On Mon, 1/5/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter

                          > <tcarp8@yahoo. com> wrote:

                          > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

                          > Subject: [logan2knits] Knitting Brunch, Sunday Jan 18th at

                          > Ann's from 11 to 2

                          > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

                          > Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 7:42 PM

                          > Hello all, let's get together and plan more knitting

                          > for the new year. We don't have pets, so your main

                          > allergen here will be dust...and wool.

                          > If whomever has the swift and winder could bring that

                          > along, or arrange for me to get it before then, that would

                          > be helpful.

                          > Let me know if you can attend,

                          > Ann

                        • Morte

                            Message 13 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
                              How exciting to see so many of us able to plan to knit. There is plenty of room here--I once had 21 family members over for Christmas dinner--so c'mon by and bring your friends.