Re: Knitting this week?

  • drywit1
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 21, 2005
      Please consider this my RSVP.

      -Mari-

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Annemarie Neff
      <annemarie.neff@g...> wrote:
      > Don't forget we are meeting at Margaret's house on Sunday September
      > knit. I believe the idea was to knit a little earlier this week.
      > (What time works for you Margaret?)
      > Knitters interested in attending should RSVP to the
      > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by Thursday night if possible.
      > Margaret will send out a rsvp confirmation and her address
      information
      > before Sunday.
    • Lisa Phillips
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 21, 2005
        HI all, I have a request:
        Since there are so many of us these days, and it
        looks like we're going to have a range of meeting
        times, I think it would make more sense for each
        week's host to just pick the time that works for
        *them*, and let us know when the meeting WILL be. We
        can each decide whether or not we can attend on our
        own, rather than trying to work out a time for the
        most people, as we would for work meetings. This is
        supposed to be low-pressure, right?
        That's my hope.
        Thanks,
        Lisa

        --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

        > Don't forget we are meeting at Margaret's house on
        > Sunday September 25 to
        > knit. I believe the idea was to knit a little
        > earlier this week.
        > (What time works for you Margaret?)
        > Knitters interested in attending should RSVP to the
        > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by Thursday night if
        > possible.
        > Margaret will send out a rsvp confirmation and her
        > address information
        > before Sunday.
        > We have volunteers for September 25 (Margaret), and
        > October 2 (Lisa).
        > Is anybody available to host either the October 9
        > or October 16 knit?
        > Annemarie

      • Annemarie Neff
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 21, 2005
          That is an excellent suggestion!
          Here's what I propose. The volunteer host should send out the meeting
          reminder and call for reservations by Tuesday of each week. This email
          should include the hours you are hosting the event on Sunday and any
          information that folks should know about your place (pets, food, parking
          problems, proximity to an el stop.) THE MEETING REMINDER SHOULD NOT INCLUDE
          YOUR ADDRESS....
          Knitters wanting to attend are responsible for RSVP'ing by Thursday night.
          The volunteer host should send out a confirmation of each reservation,
          directly to each knitter not to logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, by Friday
          afternoon.
          How does that sound to everyone?

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 21, 2005
            Hello all,

            Annemarie's suggestion seems very sensible to me! It
            spreads the workload out some.

            Speaking of which...I would like to do my part by
            hosting one Sunday. However, I don't have comfortable
            seating in my apartment. Would kitchen chairs and
            floor cusions suffice?

            thanks,

            Joyce

            --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

            > That is an excellent suggestion!
            > Here's what I propose. The volunteer host should
            > send out the meeting
            > reminder and call for reservations by Tuesday of
            > each week. This email
            > should include the hours you are hosting the event
            > on Sunday and any
            > information that folks should know about your place
            > (pets, food, parking
            > problems, proximity to an el stop.) THE MEETING
            > REMINDER SHOULD NOT INCLUDE
            > YOUR ADDRESS....
            > Knitters wanting to attend are responsible for
            > RSVP'ing by Thursday night.
            > The volunteer host should send out a confirmation
            > of each reservation,
            > directly to each knitter not to
            > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, by Friday
            > afternoon.
            > How does that sound to everyone?
            > On 9/21/05, Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > HI all, I have a request:
            > > Since there are so many of us these days, and it
            > > looks like we're going to have a range of meeting
            > > times, I think it would make more sense for each
            > > week's host to just pick the time that works for
            > > *them*, and let us know when the meeting WILL be.
            > We
            > > can each decide whether or not we can attend on
            > our
            > > own, rather than trying to work out a time for the
            > > most people, as we would for work meetings. This
            > is
            > > supposed to be low-pressure, right?
            > > That's my hope.
            > > Thanks,
            > > Lisa
            > >
            > > --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > > Don't forget we are meeting at Margaret's house
            > on
            > > > Sunday September 25 to
            > > > knit. I believe the idea was to knit a little
            > > > earlier this week.
            > > > (What time works for you Margaret?)
            > > > Knitters interested in attending should RSVP to
            > the
            > > > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by Thursday night if
            > > > possible.
            > > > Margaret will send out a rsvp confirmation and
            > her
            > > > address information
            > > > before Sunday.
            > > > We have volunteers for September 25 (Margaret),
            > and
            > > > October 2 (Lisa).
            > > > Is anybody available to host either the October
            > 9
            > > > or October 16 knit?
            > > > Annemarie

            > > > removed]
            > > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links

            Joyce M. Fitzgerald

            3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

            bigwildonion@...
            jfitzg7@...

            (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

          • Annemarie Neff
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 21, 2005
              Certainly. It would work just fine.
              If I'm able to attend that night, I could bring some folding chairs if we
              get a lot of RSVP's.
              Let me know what Sunday you want to host.
              Annemarie

              On 9/21/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:

              > Hello all,
              >
              > Annemarie's suggestion seems very sensible to me! It
              > spreads the workload out some.
              >
              > Speaking of which...I would like to do my part by
              > hosting one Sunday. However, I don't have comfortable
              > seating in my apartment. Would kitchen chairs and
              > floor cusions suffice?
              >
              > thanks,
              >
              > Joyce
              >
              > --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:
              >
              > > That is an excellent suggestion!
              > > Here's what I propose. The volunteer host should
              > > send out the meeting
              > > reminder and call for reservations by Tuesday of
              > > each week. This email
              > > should include the hours you are hosting the event
              > > on Sunday and any
              > > information that folks should know about your place
              > > (pets, food, parking
              > > problems, proximity to an el stop.) THE MEETING
              > > REMINDER SHOULD NOT INCLUDE
              > > YOUR ADDRESS....
              > > Knitters wanting to attend are responsible for
              > > RSVP'ing by Thursday night.
              > > The volunteer host should send out a confirmation
              > > of each reservation,
              > > directly to each knitter not to
              > > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, by Friday
              > > afternoon.
              > > How does that sound to everyone?
              > > On 9/21/05, Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...>
              > > wrote:
              > > >
              > > > HI all, I have a request:
              > > > Since there are so many of us these days, and it
              > > > looks like we're going to have a range of meeting
              > > > times, I think it would make more sense for each
              > > > week's host to just pick the time that works for
              > > > *them*, and let us know when the meeting WILL be.
              > > We
              > > > can each decide whether or not we can attend on
              > > our
              > > > own, rather than trying to work out a time for the
              > > > most people, as we would for work meetings. This
              > > is
              > > > supposed to be low-pressure, right?
              > > > That's my hope.
              > > > Thanks,
              > > > Lisa
              > > >
              > > > --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...>

              > > on
              > > the
              > > her
              > > and
              > > 9

              > > > Yahoo! Groups Links

              > > removed]
              > >

              > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
              >
              > 3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618
              >
              > bigwildonion@...
              > jfitzg7@...
              >
              > (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

            • Cameo McRoberts
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 22, 2005
                Hi, Could you please remove me from your email list, my inbox is getting inundated with messages and I can never get together on the days that you do stuff. If you happen to meet on sundays or mondays I am totally interested but the rest of the week I work nights. Thank you very much Cameo

                Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:That is an excellent suggestion!
                Here's what I propose. The volunteer host should send out the meeting
                reminder and call for reservations by Tuesday of each week. This email
                should include the hours you are hosting the event on Sunday and any
                information that folks should know about your place (pets, food, parking
                problems, proximity to an el stop.) THE MEETING REMINDER SHOULD NOT INCLUDE
                YOUR ADDRESS....
                Knitters wanting to attend are responsible for RSVP'ing by Thursday night.
                The volunteer host should send out a confirmation of each reservation,
                directly to each knitter not to logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, by Friday
                afternoon.
                How does that sound to everyone?
                On 9/21/05, Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...> wrote:

                > HI all, I have a request:
                > Since there are so many of us these days, and it
                > looks like we're going to have a range of meeting
                > times, I think it would make more sense for each
                > week's host to just pick the time that works for
                > *them*, and let us know when the meeting WILL be. We
                > can each decide whether or not we can attend on our
                > own, rather than trying to work out a time for the
                > most people, as we would for work meetings. This is
                > supposed to be low-pressure, right?
                > That's my hope.
                > Thanks,
                > Lisa
                >
                > --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:
                >
                > > Don't forget we are meeting at Margaret's house on
                > > Sunday September 25 to
                > > knit. I believe the idea was to knit a little
                > > earlier this week.
                > > (What time works for you Margaret?)
                > > Knitters interested in attending should RSVP to the
                > > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by Thursday night if
                > > possible.
                > > Margaret will send out a rsvp confirmation and her
                > > address information
                > > before Sunday.
                > > We have volunteers for September 25 (Margaret), and
                > > October 2 (Lisa).
                > > Is anybody available to host either the October 9
                > > or October 16 knit?
                > > Annemarie

                > > removed]

                Cameo McRoberts
                Sous Chef Frontera Grill
                445 N Clark St Chicago Ill. 60610
                CameoAppearance@...
                Cell 773-931-7011
                Fax 312-661-1830
                Work 312-661-1434

                As if the mountain were nothing, she stumbled to the top, lead blindly by her will to be every bit as much as she expected she might be....

              • Annemarie Neff
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 23, 2005
                  For those who are interested, you can easily remove yourself from this list
                  by simply sending an email to logan2knits-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.
                  However, Cameo, we are meeting every week on Sundays now, if you are still
                  interested in meeting with us it looks like your schedule would accomodate
                  it.