Knitting at Joyce's place, Sunday, December 7

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hello knitters!

      You are invited to come to my place for knitting this Sunday, December
      7 from 5:30 PM to 10 PM. Come over whenever you can.

      My address is 3946 W. George, 2nd floor. This is one block east of
      Pulaski and one block north of Diversey. Buses stop nearby, there is
      parking on the street, and I can put bicycles indoors if you like.

      There will be baked goods, hot tea, and beer.

      Allergy alert: I have a cat.

      Hope to see you then!