Knitting at Joyce's place Tuesday, November 18

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2008
      Come on over to my house for knitting on Tuesday, November 18 from
      6:30 to 10:00 PM!

      There will be finger food, sweets, hot tea, and rum punch to keep us
      toasty and warm. Please let me know if you have any special dietary
      needs.

      I am collecting yarn and needles to donate to Deborah's Place, so
      bring along anything you would like to give to this fantastic
      organization that serves so many homeless women in Chicago.

      My address is 3946 W. George, 2nd floor. This is one block north of
      Diversey and half a block east of Pulaski. CTA buses stop nearby.
      There is plenty of parking for cars on the street. Bicycles can be
      locked up in my courtyard.

      Bring anyone you like, including children. If you have allergies,
      please note that I live with a cat.