Knitting on Questionable Content!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008
      Hello all,

      One of my favorite webcomics,Questionable Content, has some strips up
      that feature knitting!

      WARNING: If you browse beyond the two pages linked here, please be
      aware that this comic is a story for grown ups. The two pages linked
      here are safe, but some of the content may not not appropriate for
      children.

      From a couple of days ago:

      http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1267

      And another one today:

      http://questionablecontent.net/index.php

      Hope you are all rocking the winter knitting, and I'll see some of you
      on the 18th!