Knitting at Joyce's--Tuesday, Nov. 18 6:30 to 10:00 PM

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2008
      Hello all,

      Come on over to my house for knitting on Tuesday, November 18 from
      6:30 to 10:00 PM!

      My address is 3946 W. George, 2nd floor. This is one block north of
      Diversey and half a block east of Pulaski. CTA buses stop nearby.
      There is plenty of parking for cars on the street. Bicycles can be
      locked up in my courtyard.

      Bring anyone you like, including children. If you have allergies,
      please note that I live with a cat and a gamer.

      RSVP if you are coming over so I can plan for adequate snacks and seating.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2008
        I know that at least two of you have some yarn that you want to donate
        to Deborah's place. Feel free to bring it over on Nov. 18.

        Deborah's Place is always grateful to get donations of yarn, crochet
        hooks, and knitting needles. They will provide a letter noting the
        value of your donation for tax purposes if you like.

        <bigwildonion@...> wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > Come on over to my house for knitting on Tuesday, November 18 from
        > 6:30 to 10:00 PM!
        >
        > My address is 3946 W. George, 2nd floor. This is one block north of
        > Diversey and half a block east of Pulaski. CTA buses stop nearby.
        > There is plenty of parking for cars on the street. Bicycles can be
        > locked up in my courtyard.
        >
        > Bring anyone you like, including children. If you have allergies,
        > please note that I live with a cat and a gamer.
        >
        > RSVP if you are coming over so I can plan for adequate snacks and
        seating.

        > Joyce

      • Lourdes Adrianzen
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2008
          Joyce , I will try to be there at your house on time. Tuesday is a little hectic for me but I would love to see you girls once again,see you soon!