Re: [logan2knits] Today

  • Angela Goodman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2008
      Hey, it was great meeting some of you yesterday! Thanks so much for
      organizing and for the tasty, tasty falafel. I finished a project and
      escaped with only $20 worth of new yarn, so I call that a success all around
      :D

      .angela

    • lisa darnell
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2008
        It was very nice to meet you also. Let's figure out a easy place to meet and knit more often.