Today

  • lisa darnell
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2008
      Reminder- come to Nina's today, between 2 - 5. I will have wine and food. Nina will give us a discount for what we buy today.
      I look forward to seeing everyone that can make it.
      -Lisa D

    • Angela Goodman
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 27, 2008
        Hey, it was great meeting some of you yesterday! Thanks so much for
        organizing and for the tasty, tasty falafel. I finished a project and
        escaped with only $20 worth of new yarn, so I call that a success all around
        :D

        .angela

      • lisa darnell
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 2008
          It was very nice to meet you also. Let's figure out a easy place to meet and knit more often.