Nina's on Sunday

  • lisa darnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2008
      Hello!

      Just a reminder that I will host at Nina's on Division and Paulina this Sunday, the 26th, from 2 - 5.
      I will bring food and wine, but if you want anything else to drink, you may want to bring it along.
      I look forward to meeting new people, and reconnecting with anyone that I met at Tina Howard's house.
      See you there!

      -Lisa D