Re: [logan2knits] meeting this sunday 9-25

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20, 2005
      I will try to be there!

      On Tuesday, September 20, 2005, at 03:52 PM, margaret crozier wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >     We will be meeting at my house this week. I thought we could try
      > meeting from 5:30-7:30- that way everyone would be home by 8. I live
      > close to the fullerton/ milwaukee intersection. I hope many (all)? of
      > you can make it.  See you there.     Margaret

      <image.tiff>

      <image.tiff>

    • drywit1
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 21, 2005
        Hi! I should have asked this before I RSVP'd earlier. A couple of my
        projects are for a preemie baby. Is your home pet-free and
        smoke-free?

        If so, then I'll bring a tray of sandwiches.
        -Mari-

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, margaret crozier
        <croziermargaret@y...> wrote:
        > Hi everyone,
        > We will be meeting at my house this week. I thought we could
        try
        meeting from 5:30-7:30- that way everyone would be home by 8. I live
        close to the fullerton/ milwaukee intersection. I hope many (all)? of
        you can make it. See you there. Margaret
      • Debra Winke
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 21, 2005
          I can make it, looking forward to it.

          margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...> wrote:Hi everyone,
          We will be meeting at my house this week. I thought we could try meeting from 5:30-7:30- that way everyone would be home by 8. I live close to the fullerton/ milwaukee intersection. I hope many (all)? of you can make it. See you there. Margaret

          Debra Winke
          773-860-4880

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 21, 2005
            Hi Margaret: Do you mind if my RSVP is a tentative
            yes? I hope to be done with work in time to come
            over, but I won't know until late on Sunday afternoon.
            Thanks, Joyce

            wrote:

            > Hi everyone,
            > We will be meeting at my house this week. I
            > thought we could try meeting from 5:30-7:30- that
            > way everyone would be home by 8. I live close to the
            > fullerton/ milwaukee intersection. I hope many
            > (all)? of you can make it. See you there.
            > Margaret

            Joyce M. Fitzgerald

            3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

            bigwildonion@...
            jfitzg7@...

            (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 21, 2005
              I can't make it this week. I hope to be there next week! Have fun. Knit a
              row for me.
              -Becca