Re: [logan2knits] Hosting at Nina's

  • Belia Ortega
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 9, 2008
      Hey all -

      I'm finally done with Chicago Marathon training so I'm back in the loop. Count me in!

      Belia

      Smile big -
      *belia*

      scoots_2000@...

      Sent via BlackBerry

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 10, 2008
        Sounds fun. I will plan on being there!

        Jaime

        To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: lisardarnell@...: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 04:50:50 -0700Subject: [logan2knits] Hosting at Nina's

        How would Sunday, Ocober 26th, from 2 - 5 work? I will bring some food and wine, and Nina will offer her space to us, plus a 10% discount if any of us want to shop that day.Please let me know if this would be a good day and time. -Lisa D[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]