Re: [logan2knits] Hosting at Nina's

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 9, 2008
      works for me

      --- On Thu, 10/9/08, renee4yoga@... <renee4yoga@...> wrote:

      From: renee4yoga@... <renee4yoga@...>
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Hosting at Nina's
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 8:06 AM

      Bummer I wish we could do it after 5 on Sunday cause it sounds fun. Still looking for people who want to daytime knit during the week ie don't work the traditional 9 to 5. Peace. Renee
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 9, 2008
        Hey all -

        I'm finally done with Chicago Marathon training so I'm back in the loop. Count me in!

        Belia

        Smile big -
        *belia*

        scoots_2000@...

        Sent via BlackBerry

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 10, 2008
          Sounds fun. I will plan on being there!

          Jaime

          To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: lisardarnell@...: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 04:50:50 -0700Subject: [logan2knits] Hosting at Nina's

          How would Sunday, Ocober 26th, from 2 - 5 work? I will bring some food and wine, and Nina will offer her space to us, plus a 10% discount if any of us want to shop that day.Please let me know if this would be a good day and time. -Lisa D[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]