Hosting at Nina's

  • lisa darnell
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 9, 2008
      How would Sunday, Ocober 26th, from 2 - 5 work?
      I will bring some food and wine, and Nina will offer her space to us, plus a 10% discount if any of us want to shop that day.
      Please let me know if this would be a good day and time.

      -Lisa D

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 9, 2008
        I'll be there!
        --Lee

      • renee4yoga@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 9, 2008
          Bummer I wish we could do it after 5 on Sunday cause it sounds fun. Still looking for people who want to daytime knit during the week ie don't work the traditional 9 to 5. Peace. Renee
          Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 9, 2008
            works for me

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 9, 2008
              Hey all -

              I'm finally done with Chicago Marathon training so I'm back in the loop. Count me in!

              Belia

              Smile big -
              *belia*

              scoots_2000@...

              Sent via BlackBerry

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 10, 2008
                Sounds fun. I will plan on being there!

                Jaime

                To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: lisardarnell@...: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 04:50:50 -0700Subject: [logan2knits] Hosting at Nina's

                How would Sunday, Ocober 26th, from 2 - 5 work? I will bring some food and wine, and Nina will offer her space to us, plus a 10% discount if any of us want to shop that day.Please let me know if this would be a good day and time. -Lisa D[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]