meeting this sunday 9-25

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20, 2005
      Hi everyone,
      We will be meeting at my house this week. I thought we could try meeting from 5:30-7:30- that way everyone would be home by 8. I live close to the fullerton/ milwaukee intersection. I hope many (all)? of you can make it. See you there. Margaret

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 20, 2005
        I will try to be there!

        On Tuesday, September 20, 2005, at 03:52 PM, margaret crozier wrote:

        > Hi everyone,
        >     We will be meeting at my house this week. I thought we could try
        > meeting from 5:30-7:30- that way everyone would be home by 8. I live
        > close to the fullerton/ milwaukee intersection. I hope many (all)? of
        > you can make it.  See you there.     Margaret

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

      • drywit1
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 21, 2005
          Hi! I should have asked this before I RSVP'd earlier. A couple of my
          projects are for a preemie baby. Is your home pet-free and
          smoke-free?

          If so, then I'll bring a tray of sandwiches.
          -Mari-

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, margaret crozier
          <croziermargaret@y...> wrote:
          > Hi everyone,
          > We will be meeting at my house this week. I thought we could
          try
          meeting from 5:30-7:30- that way everyone would be home by 8. I live
          close to the fullerton/ milwaukee intersection. I hope many (all)? of
          you can make it. See you there. Margaret
        • Debra Winke
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 21, 2005
            I can make it, looking forward to it.

            margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...> wrote:Hi everyone,
            We will be meeting at my house this week. I thought we could try meeting from 5:30-7:30- that way everyone would be home by 8. I live close to the fullerton/ milwaukee intersection. I hope many (all)? of you can make it. See you there. Margaret

            Debra Winke
            773-860-4880

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 21, 2005
              Hi Margaret: Do you mind if my RSVP is a tentative
              yes? I hope to be done with work in time to come
              over, but I won't know until late on Sunday afternoon.
              Thanks, Joyce

              wrote:

              > Hi everyone,
              > We will be meeting at my house this week. I
              > thought we could try meeting from 5:30-7:30- that
              > way everyone would be home by 8. I live close to the
              > fullerton/ milwaukee intersection. I hope many
              > (all)? of you can make it. See you there.
              > Margaret

              Joyce M. Fitzgerald

              3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

              bigwildonion@...
              jfitzg7@...

              (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 21, 2005
                I can't make it this week. I hope to be there next week! Have fun. Knit a
                row for me.
                -Becca