RE: [logan2knits] Re: hosting

  • Jaime Stephanidis
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
      If I am in town, I would love to come as well!

      Jaime

      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: hooraycoffee@...: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 20:31:02 +0000Subject: [logan2knits] Re: hosting

      I'd love to come. Sunday would be better for me. Thanks!--- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...> wrote:>> Hello to all!> �> I met some of you when I joined the group at Tina's house. I wasknitting a�green tank top.�> The summer�came and went,�and I fell by the way side, but I wouldlike to come back.> �> Would anyone be interested if I asked Nina to let me host at herknitting store on Division?> I could ask her for a Thursday night or Sunday, depending on theresponse.> �> Please let me know if you would like to come.> �> -Lisa D> �> �> > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]>

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
        I would attend on a Sunday!

        On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 2:09 PM, Rebekah <rebekahbrita@...> wrote:

        > That would be great! I could attend either evening.
        >

        > On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 10:53 AM, Kelly <avoriana@...<avoriana%40yahoo.com>>
        > wrote:
        >
        > > I would attend!
        > >
        > > --- On Tue, 10/7/08, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...<lisardarnell%40yahoo.com>
        > <lisardarnell%40yahoo.com>>
        > > wrote:
        > > From: lisa darnell <lisardarnell@... <lisardarnell%40yahoo.com><lisardarnell%
        > 40yahoo.com>>
        > > Subject: [logan2knits] hosting
        > > To: "SNB" <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com><logan2knits%
        > 40yahoogroups.com>>
        > > Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 10:08 AM
        > >

        > > Hello to all!
        > >

        > > I met some of you when I joined the group at Tina's house. I was knitting
        > > a green tank top.
        > >
        > > The summer came and went, and I fell by the way side, but I would like to
        > > come back.
        > >

        > > Would anyone be interested if I asked Nina to let me host at her knitting
        > > store on Division?
        > >
        > > I could ask her for a Thursday night or Sunday, depending on the
        > response.
        > >

        > > Please let me know if you would like to come.
        > >

        > > -Lisa D

      • beth.radabaugh
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 8, 2008
          Hi,