Re: hosting

  • aredaeroplane
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
      I'd love to come. Sunday would be better for me. Thanks!

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...> wrote:

      > Hello to all!
      > �
      > I met some of you when I joined the group at Tina's house. I was
      knitting a�green tank top.�
      > The summer�came and went,�and I fell by the way side, but I would
      like to come back.
      > �
      > Would anyone be interested if I asked Nina to let me host at her
      knitting store on Division?
      > I could ask her for a Thursday night or Sunday, depending on the
      response.
      > �
      > Please let me know if you would like to come.
      > �
      > -Lisa D
      > �
      > �

    • Jaime Stephanidis
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
        If I am in town, I would love to come as well!

        Jaime

        To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: hooraycoffee@...: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 20:31:02 +0000Subject: [logan2knits] Re: hosting

        I'd love to come. Sunday would be better for me. Thanks!--- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...> wrote:>> Hello to all!> �> I met some of you when I joined the group at Tina's house. I wasknitting a�green tank top.�> The summer�came and went,�and I fell by the way side, but I wouldlike to come back.> �> Would anyone be interested if I asked Nina to let me host at herknitting store on Division?> I could ask her for a Thursday night or Sunday, depending on theresponse.> �> Please let me know if you would like to come.> �> -Lisa D> �> �> > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]>

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
          I would attend on a Sunday!

          On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 2:09 PM, Rebekah <rebekahbrita@...> wrote:

          > That would be great! I could attend either evening.
          >

          > On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 10:53 AM, Kelly <avoriana@...<avoriana%40yahoo.com>>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > I would attend!
          > >
          > > --- On Tue, 10/7/08, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...<lisardarnell%40yahoo.com>
          > <lisardarnell%40yahoo.com>>
          > > wrote:
          > > From: lisa darnell <lisardarnell@... <lisardarnell%40yahoo.com><lisardarnell%
          > 40yahoo.com>>
          > > Subject: [logan2knits] hosting
          > > To: "SNB" <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com><logan2knits%
          > 40yahoogroups.com>>
          > > Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 10:08 AM
          > >

          > > Hello to all!
          > >

          > > I met some of you when I joined the group at Tina's house. I was knitting
          > > a green tank top.
          > >
          > > The summer came and went, and I fell by the way side, but I would like to
          > > come back.
          > >

          > > Would anyone be interested if I asked Nina to let me host at her knitting
          > > store on Division?
          > >
          > > I could ask her for a Thursday night or Sunday, depending on the
          > response.
          > >

          > > Please let me know if you would like to come.
          > >

          > > -Lisa D

        • beth.radabaugh
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 8, 2008
            Hi,