RE: [logan2knits] hosting

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
      I would attend too.
      --Lee

      From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Rebekah
      Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 2:10 PM
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] hosting

      That would be great! I could attend either evening.

      On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 10:53 AM, Kelly <avoriana@...
      <mailto:avoriana%40yahoo.com> > wrote:

      > I would attend!
      >
      > --- On Tue, 10/7/08, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...
      <mailto:lisardarnell%40yahoo.com> <lisardarnell%40yahoo.com>>
      > wrote:
      > From: lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...
      <mailto:lisardarnell%40yahoo.com> <lisardarnell%40yahoo.com>>
      > Subject: [logan2knits] hosting
      > To: "SNB" <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com> <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>>
      > Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 10:08 AM
      >

      > Hello to all!
      >

      > I met some of you when I joined the group at Tina's house. I was knitting
      > a green tank top.
      >
      > The summer came and went, and I fell by the way side, but I would like to
      > come back.
      >

      > Would anyone be interested if I asked Nina to let me host at her knitting
      > store on Division?
      >
      > I could ask her for a Thursday night or Sunday, depending on the response.
      >

      > Please let me know if you would like to come.
      >

      > -Lisa D

    • aredaeroplane
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
        I'd love to come. Sunday would be better for me. Thanks!

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...> wrote:

        > Hello to all!
        > �
        > I met some of you when I joined the group at Tina's house. I was
        knitting a�green tank top.�
        > The summer�came and went,�and I fell by the way side, but I would
        like to come back.
        > �
        > Would anyone be interested if I asked Nina to let me host at her
        knitting store on Division?
        > I could ask her for a Thursday night or Sunday, depending on the
        response.
        > �
        > Please let me know if you would like to come.
        > �
        > -Lisa D
        > �
        > �

      • Jaime Stephanidis
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
          If I am in town, I would love to come as well!

          Jaime

          To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: hooraycoffee@...: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 20:31:02 +0000Subject: [logan2knits] Re: hosting

          I'd love to come. Sunday would be better for me. Thanks!--- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...> wrote:>> Hello to all!> �> I met some of you when I joined the group at Tina's house. I wasknitting a�green tank top.�> The summer�came and went,�and I fell by the way side, but I wouldlike to come back.> �> Would anyone be interested if I asked Nina to let me host at herknitting store on Division?> I could ask her for a Thursday night or Sunday, depending on theresponse.> �> Please let me know if you would like to come.> �> -Lisa D> �> �> > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]>

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
            I would attend on a Sunday!

            On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 2:09 PM, Rebekah <rebekahbrita@...> wrote:

            > That would be great! I could attend either evening.
            >

            > On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 10:53 AM, Kelly <avoriana@...<avoriana%40yahoo.com>>
            > wrote:
            >
            > > I would attend!
            > >
            > > --- On Tue, 10/7/08, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...<lisardarnell%40yahoo.com>
            > <lisardarnell%40yahoo.com>>
            > > wrote:
            > > From: lisa darnell <lisardarnell@... <lisardarnell%40yahoo.com><lisardarnell%
            > 40yahoo.com>>
            > > Subject: [logan2knits] hosting
            > > To: "SNB" <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com><logan2knits%
            > 40yahoogroups.com>>
            > > Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 10:08 AM
            > >

            > > Hello to all!
            > >

            > > I met some of you when I joined the group at Tina's house. I was knitting
            > > a green tank top.
            > >
            > > The summer came and went, and I fell by the way side, but I would like to
            > > come back.
            > >

            > > Would anyone be interested if I asked Nina to let me host at her knitting
            > > store on Division?
            > >
            > > I could ask her for a Thursday night or Sunday, depending on the
            > response.
            > >

            > > Please let me know if you would like to come.
            > >

            > > -Lisa D

          • beth.radabaugh
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 8, 2008
              Hi,