Re: [logan2knits] hosting

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
      I would attend!

      --- On Tue, 10/7/08, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...> wrote:
      From: lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...>
      Subject: [logan2knits] hosting
      To: "SNB" <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 10:08 AM

      Hello to all!

      I met some of you when I joined the group at Tina's house. I was knitting a green tank top.

      The summer came and went, and I fell by the way side, but I would like to come back.

      Would anyone be interested if I asked Nina to let me host at her knitting store on Division?

      I could ask her for a Thursday night or Sunday, depending on the response.

      Please let me know if you would like to come.

      -Lisa D

    • Rebekah
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
        That would be great! I could attend either evening.

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
          I would attend too.
          --Lee

          <mailto:avoriana%40yahoo.com> > wrote:

          > I would attend!
          >
          > --- On Tue, 10/7/08, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...
          <mailto:lisardarnell%40yahoo.com> <lisardarnell%40yahoo.com>>
          > wrote:
          > From: lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...
          <mailto:lisardarnell%40yahoo.com> <lisardarnell%40yahoo.com>>
          > Subject: [logan2knits] hosting
          > To: "SNB" <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
          <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com> <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>>
          > Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 10:08 AM
          >

          > Hello to all!
          >

          > I met some of you when I joined the group at Tina's house. I was knitting
          > a green tank top.
          >
          > The summer came and went, and I fell by the way side, but I would like to
          > come back.
          >

          > Would anyone be interested if I asked Nina to let me host at her knitting
          > store on Division?
          >
          > I could ask her for a Thursday night or Sunday, depending on the response.
          >

          > Please let me know if you would like to come.
          >

          > -Lisa D

        • aredaeroplane
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
            I'd love to come. Sunday would be better for me. Thanks!

            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...> wrote:

            > Hello to all!
            > �
            > I met some of you when I joined the group at Tina's house. I was
            knitting a�green tank top.�
            > The summer�came and went,�and I fell by the way side, but I would
            like to come back.
            > �
            > Would anyone be interested if I asked Nina to let me host at her
            knitting store on Division?
            > I could ask her for a Thursday night or Sunday, depending on the
            response.
            > �
            > Please let me know if you would like to come.
            > �
            > -Lisa D
            > �
            > �

          • Jaime Stephanidis
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
              If I am in town, I would love to come as well!

              Jaime

              To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: hooraycoffee@...: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 20:31:02 +0000Subject: [logan2knits] Re: hosting

              I'd love to come. Sunday would be better for me. Thanks!--- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...> wrote:>> Hello to all!> �> I met some of you when I joined the group at Tina's house. I wasknitting a�green tank top.�> The summer�came and went,�and I fell by the way side, but I wouldlike to come back.> �> Would anyone be interested if I asked Nina to let me host at herknitting store on Division?> I could ask her for a Thursday night or Sunday, depending on theresponse.> �> Please let me know if you would like to come.> �> -Lisa D> �> �> > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]>

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
                I would attend on a Sunday!

                On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 2:09 PM, Rebekah <rebekahbrita@...> wrote:

                > That would be great! I could attend either evening.
                >

                > On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 10:53 AM, Kelly <avoriana@...<avoriana%40yahoo.com>>
                > wrote:
                >
                > > I would attend!
                > >
                > > --- On Tue, 10/7/08, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...<lisardarnell%40yahoo.com>
                > <lisardarnell%40yahoo.com>>
                > > wrote:
                > > From: lisa darnell <lisardarnell@... <lisardarnell%40yahoo.com><lisardarnell%
                > 40yahoo.com>>
                > > Subject: [logan2knits] hosting
                > > To: "SNB" <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com><logan2knits%
                > 40yahoogroups.com>>
                > > Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 10:08 AM
                > >

                > > Hello to all!
                > >

                > > I met some of you when I joined the group at Tina's house. I was knitting
                > > a green tank top.
                > >
                > > The summer came and went, and I fell by the way side, but I would like to
                > > come back.
                > >

                > > Would anyone be interested if I asked Nina to let me host at her knitting
                > > store on Division?
                > >
                > > I could ask her for a Thursday night or Sunday, depending on the
                > response.
                > >

                > > Please let me know if you would like to come.
                > >

                > > -Lisa D

              • beth.radabaugh
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 8, 2008
                  Hi,