hosting

  • lisa darnell
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
      Hello to all!

      I met some of you when I joined the group at Tina's house. I was knitting a green tank top.
      The summer came and went, and I fell by the way side, but I would like to come back.

      Would anyone be interested if I asked Nina to let me host at her knitting store on Division?
      I could ask her for a Thursday night or Sunday, depending on the response.

      Please let me know if you would like to come.

      -Lisa D

    • Kelly
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
        I would attend!

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
          That would be great! I could attend either evening.

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
            I would attend too.
            --Lee

            <mailto:avoriana%40yahoo.com> > wrote:

            > I would attend!
            >
            > --- On Tue, 10/7/08, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...
            <mailto:lisardarnell%40yahoo.com> <lisardarnell%40yahoo.com>>
            > wrote:
            > From: lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...
            <mailto:lisardarnell%40yahoo.com> <lisardarnell%40yahoo.com>>
            > Subject: [logan2knits] hosting
            > To: "SNB" <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
            <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com> <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>>
            > Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 10:08 AM
            >

            > Hello to all!
            >

            > I met some of you when I joined the group at Tina's house. I was knitting
            > a green tank top.
            >
            > The summer came and went, and I fell by the way side, but I would like to
            > come back.
            >

            > Would anyone be interested if I asked Nina to let me host at her knitting
            > store on Division?
            >
            > I could ask her for a Thursday night or Sunday, depending on the response.
            >

            > Please let me know if you would like to come.
            >

            > -Lisa D

          • aredaeroplane
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
              I'd love to come. Sunday would be better for me. Thanks!

              --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...> wrote:

              > Hello to all!
              > �
              > I met some of you when I joined the group at Tina's house. I was
              knitting a�green tank top.�
              > The summer�came and went,�and I fell by the way side, but I would
              like to come back.
              > �
              > Would anyone be interested if I asked Nina to let me host at her
              knitting store on Division?
              > I could ask her for a Thursday night or Sunday, depending on the
              response.
              > �
              > Please let me know if you would like to come.
              > �
              > -Lisa D
              > �
              > �

            • Jaime Stephanidis
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
                If I am in town, I would love to come as well!

                Jaime

                To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: hooraycoffee@...: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 20:31:02 +0000Subject: [logan2knits] Re: hosting

                I'd love to come. Sunday would be better for me. Thanks!--- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...> wrote:>> Hello to all!> �> I met some of you when I joined the group at Tina's house. I wasknitting a�green tank top.�> The summer�came and went,�and I fell by the way side, but I wouldlike to come back.> �> Would anyone be interested if I asked Nina to let me host at herknitting store on Division?> I could ask her for a Thursday night or Sunday, depending on theresponse.> �> Please let me know if you would like to come.> �> -Lisa D> �> �> > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]>

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
                  I would attend on a Sunday!

                  On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 2:09 PM, Rebekah <rebekahbrita@...> wrote:

                  > That would be great! I could attend either evening.
                  >

                  > On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 10:53 AM, Kelly <avoriana@...<avoriana%40yahoo.com>>
                  > wrote:
                  >
                  > > I would attend!
                  > >
                  > > --- On Tue, 10/7/08, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...<lisardarnell%40yahoo.com>
                  > <lisardarnell%40yahoo.com>>
                  > > wrote:
                  > > From: lisa darnell <lisardarnell@... <lisardarnell%40yahoo.com><lisardarnell%
                  > 40yahoo.com>>
                  > > Subject: [logan2knits] hosting
                  > > To: "SNB" <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com><logan2knits%
                  > 40yahoogroups.com>>
                  > > Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 10:08 AM
                  > >

                  > > Hello to all!
                  > >

                  > > I met some of you when I joined the group at Tina's house. I was knitting
                  > > a green tank top.
                  > >
                  > > The summer came and went, and I fell by the way side, but I would like to
                  > > come back.
                  > >

                  > > Would anyone be interested if I asked Nina to let me host at her knitting
                  > > store on Division?
                  > >
                  > > I could ask her for a Thursday night or Sunday, depending on the
                  > response.
                  > >

                  > > Please let me know if you would like to come.
                  > >

                  > > -Lisa D

                • beth.radabaugh
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 8, 2008
                    Hi,