Big BIG big yarn weekend!

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2008
      Hello all,

      Would anyone like to join me for an outing to one or both of these
      events this weekend?

      Loopy Yarns New Location Grand Opening
      47 W. Polk
      Friday, Oct. 3
      6 to 9 PM
      With an appearance by local designer Bonne Marie Burns! Plus Ann and
      Kay of Mason-Dixon Knitting!

      Yarn Con at Pulaski Park Fieldhouse
      1419 W. Blackhawk
      Saturday, Oct. 4
      10 AM to 4 PM

      I plan to be at Loopy by 6:30 or so. I plan to be at Yarn Con from 10
      AM to noon.

      Gimme a shout if you're game!

      Best,

      Joyce
    • Lynda C
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2008
        I'm trying to go to Loopy too. Not sure what time I'll be there, though.
        Also trying to go to YarnCon.
        Lynda

        On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 7:33 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
          I am planning on going to Loopy's  on Friday.  I am planning to get there around 7.  Hope to see you there.
          Angie