RE: [logan2knits] Good places to donate yarn?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2008
      I believe Joyce knows someone from Deborah's place that takes yarn for the
      women there!
      --Lee

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2008
        Deborah's Place is always happy to get more yarn!

        Members on this list should always feel free to contact me if you want me to pick up and deliver a donation of yarn, crochet hooks, or knitting needles to Deborah's Place.  I will bring you a letter noting the value of the your donation for tax purposes as well.

        www.deborahsplace.org