Good places to donate yarn?

  • Carolyn
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2008
      Hi,

      I have a lot of yarn to donate from my sister's mother-in-law. Maybe
      about 3 or 4 laundry baskets full. It is mostly all acrylic or
      synthetic blends, and mostly fingering/sport/dk weight with maybe some
      worsted. It's definitely nothing fancy, but might be good for charity
      knitting or to donate to an organization that is teaching knitting.

      Does anyone have any ideas on where to donate yarn?

      -Carolyn
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2008
        I believe Joyce knows someone from Deborah's place that takes yarn for the
        women there!
        --Lee

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2008
          Deborah's Place is always happy to get more yarn!

          Members on this list should always feel free to contact me if you want me to pick up and deliver a donation of yarn, crochet hooks, or knitting needles to Deborah's Place.  I will bring you a letter noting the value of the your donation for tax purposes as well.

          www.deborahsplace.org