any meetings coming up?

  • beth.radabaugh
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26 10:39 AM
      Hi, I'm new to this group, and to yahoo groups in general, so I
      haven't quite figured out how to navigate around the site yet.
      I'm looking forward to attending, anything coming up soon?
      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26 11:40 AM
        Whenever someone organizes a meeting, they post it to this list.  I am not aware of anything scheduled right now.

      • renee4yoga@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26 12:25 PM
          Is anyone available during the weekdays?
          Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile