RE: [logan2knits] Re: Anyone Hosting Soon?

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2008
      That's okay. Knitters of all levels-including beginners-are totally welcome.
      I cannot meet this particular coming Thursday, but I will look on the
      calendar to see if I can host in October. Hopefully someone else can host
      this Thursday.
      --Lee

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2008
        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "lilbee60618" <leesstein@...> wrote:

        > Either at their home or in a public meeting place? Thursday or Sunday?
        > Let us know if you're interested!
        >
        > I'm thinking about having a meeting at Curio Cafe, but I need to see if
        > it's possible first. Would anyone be interested if I'm able to swing it
        > with them?
        > --Lee

        I would be interested in finally coming to my first meeting - Thursdays would probably be
        best for me - Carrie Kelso