Re: Anyone Hosting Soon?

  • melisa_morgan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2008
      YES! Thursday would be best for me, but keep in mind that I don't
      exactly know how to knit yet...so I mean, I don't know if this is the
      meeting for me...

      Melisa
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2008
        That's okay. Knitters of all levels-including beginners-are totally welcome.
        I cannot meet this particular coming Thursday, but I will look on the
        calendar to see if I can host in October. Hopefully someone else can host
        this Thursday.
        --Lee

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21, 2008
          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "lilbee60618" <leesstein@...> wrote:

          > Either at their home or in a public meeting place? Thursday or Sunday?
          > Let us know if you're interested!
          >
          > I'm thinking about having a meeting at Curio Cafe, but I need to see if
          > it's possible first. Would anyone be interested if I'm able to swing it
          > with them?
          > --Lee

          I would be interested in finally coming to my first meeting - Thursdays would probably be
          best for me - Carrie Kelso