Anyone Hosting Soon?

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2008
      Either at their home or in a public meeting place? Thursday or Sunday?
      Let us know if you're interested!

      I'm thinking about having a meeting at Curio Cafe, but I need to see if
      it's possible first. Would anyone be interested if I'm able to swing it
      with them?
      --Lee
    • melisa_morgan
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 2008
        YES! Thursday would be best for me, but keep in mind that I don't
        exactly know how to knit yet...so I mean, I don't know if this is the
        meeting for me...

        Melisa
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21, 2008
          That's okay. Knitters of all levels-including beginners-are totally welcome.
          I cannot meet this particular coming Thursday, but I will look on the
          calendar to see if I can host in October. Hopefully someone else can host
          this Thursday.
          --Lee

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 21, 2008
            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "lilbee60618" <leesstein@...> wrote:

            > Either at their home or in a public meeting place? Thursday or Sunday?
            > Let us know if you're interested!
            >
            > I'm thinking about having a meeting at Curio Cafe, but I need to see if
            > it's possible first. Would anyone be interested if I'm able to swing it
            > with them?
            > --Lee

            I would be interested in finally coming to my first meeting - Thursdays would probably be
            best for me - Carrie Kelso