LSC open house--September 13, 4-7 PM (with afterparty)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 8:30 AM
      Hello Knitters,

      All of you are invited to our annual open house at Logan Square
      Cooperative. Please feel free to bring friends, family and loved ones.

      There will be food from Pita Inn (yum!), a clown show for the kids, a
      small auction in one of our hallways, tours of the cooperative
      (including a trip to the roof to see our solar panels).

      Any of you who would like to put your artwork in the auction are
      welcome to do so. We ask that you donate a portion of your sale to
      Deborah's Place, Chicago's biggest provider of services to homeless
      women. Just let me know if you are interested.

      DATE: Saturday, September 13
      TIME: 4 PM to 7 PM in the whole building, afterparty until late in
      the back yard and my apartment
      ADDRESS: 3946 W. George, 1 block east of Pulaski & 1 block north of
      Diversey
      PUBLIC TRANSIT: The blue line stops at Logan Square and Belmont are
      both a 15 to 20 minute walk away; Diversey and Pulaski buses stop one
      block away
      PARKING: Bring bicycles right into the back yard; Ample parking on
      the street for cars, especially along Pulaski

      Hope to see you there!