Re: Question and mtg update

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2008
      Hi Lee,
      So, you round down to the next number that fits the formula of: 4x+2
      (4x just denotes a multiple of 4). If you came up with 104 stitches,
      you round down to 100--the next-lower multiple of 4--then add 2, for
      your edge stitches. So you cast on 102. The stitch pattern must be 4
      stitches long, and there is a stitch on each edge that is not part of
      the pattern.

      Clear as mud?

      Cute pattern, btw. I wish I could come over next week, but I work
      weekday nights! Have fun anyway.

      -Stephanie
      (naturegoddess on Ravelry)

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2008
        Thank you Stephanie-I can't wait to finish this project!!

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com> ,