Re: [logan2knits] Re: knitting at Lee's house

  • Lynda C
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
      If I haven't died from our move further north, I'll be there!
      Lynda

      On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 1:40 PM, lilbee60618 <leesstein@...>wrote:

      > Awesome! I'm so glad to see such a response! We'll say 6:30 until 9:30
      > at my house on Thursday, September 4th.
      >
      > My address is 3649 West Eddy Street, which is one block South of
      > Addison, by the corner of Lawndale. We are the only house with the
      > driveway, and it's easily accessible by the blue line or the Addison
      > bus or the Kennedy Expressway!
      >
      > If you have any questions, you can call me at 773-267-0175. I look
      > forward to seeing you all!

    • robyn!
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
        Sounds like fun! I hope I'll be able to make it. Count me as a definite
        maybe. :)

        robyn

        Check out kittenhead designs, my etsy shop, at
        http://robynlicious.etsy.comto purchase my handmade stuff. More to be
        added to the store soon, but I'm
        more than happy to work on your special requests!