Re: [logan2knits] knitting at Lee's house

  • lisa darnell
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
      Lee,
      I would like to join you. What time, and what is your address?
      -Lisa
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
        Awesome! I'm so glad to see such a response! We'll say 6:30 until 9:30
        at my house on Thursday, September 4th.

        My address is 3649 West Eddy Street, which is one block South of
        Addison, by the corner of Lawndale. We are the only house with the
        driveway, and it's easily accessible by the blue line or the Addison
        bus or the Kennedy Expressway!

        If you have any questions, you can call me at 773-267-0175. I look
        forward to seeing you all!
        --Lee
      • Lynda C
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
          If I haven't died from our move further north, I'll be there!
          Lynda

          On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 1:40 PM, lilbee60618 <leesstein@...>wrote:

          > Awesome! I'm so glad to see such a response! We'll say 6:30 until 9:30
          > at my house on Thursday, September 4th.
          >
          > My address is 3649 West Eddy Street, which is one block South of
          > Addison, by the corner of Lawndale. We are the only house with the
          > driveway, and it's easily accessible by the blue line or the Addison
          > bus or the Kennedy Expressway!
          >
          > If you have any questions, you can call me at 773-267-0175. I look
          > forward to seeing you all!

        • robyn!
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
            Sounds like fun! I hope I'll be able to make it. Count me as a definite
            maybe. :)

            robyn

            Check out kittenhead designs, my etsy shop, at
            http://robynlicious.etsy.comto purchase my handmade stuff. More to be
            added to the store soon, but I'm
            more than happy to work on your special requests!