Re: [logan2knits] Meeting reminder

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 18, 2005
      I have not been able to make it to a Thursday night
      meeting.... so, Mondays would be great!

      Thanks,

      Linda
    • Erin Katherine Debenport
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 18, 2005
        All-

        Thursdays have also been hard for me and I haven't been able to attend yet.
        Mondays sound great, but my schedule changes soon so whatever you all decide
        would be great. Many thanks to our organizer.

        Best,
        Erin

        Quoting Linda <linda0325@...>:

        > I have not been able to make it to a Thursday night
        > meeting.... so, Mondays would be great!
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Linda
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • kristen clark
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 19, 2005
          I also have not been able to make over on thursday but monday's is my
          day off next semester so that would rock!!!!

          On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:09:53 -0600, Erin Katherine Debenport
          <erin@...> wrote:
          > All-
          >
          > Thursdays have also been hard for me and I haven't been able to attend yet.
          > Mondays sound great, but my schedule changes soon so whatever you all
          > decide
          > would be great. Many thanks to our organizer.
          >
          > Best,
          > Erin
          >
          > Quoting Linda <linda0325@...>:
          >

          > > I have not been able to make it to a Thursday night
          > > meeting.... so, Mondays would be great!
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > >
          > > Linda
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          If you're up to your ears
          In blood, sweat and wasted years
          I'm hoping you're going to open your throat
          And just scream

          You have to know when, why
          Which ones miss you when you die
          You have to know that a second guess ain't worth the salt in your eye

          Just some words of advice
          Maybe you've heard them before but here goes
          Just be true to yourself if it lands you in hell, well, at least now you know

          ~alkaline trio
        • Annemarie Neff
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 21, 2005
            Hi everybody,

            Come out and knit with us.

            Wednesday, February 23
            from 6:30 to 8 pm
            Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Blvd.

            Hope to see you there!

            Annemarie
          • Annemarie Neff
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
              Hi everybody,

              Come out and knit with us.

              Wednesday, March 2

              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 15 10:31 AM
                Logan Square knits
                Every Wednesday evening
                6:30 to 8 pm
                Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
                Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

                Everybody is welcome to attend, even those working in crochet and
                other types of needlework.

                If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and yarn
                and one of us can show you the basics.
              • Annemarie Neff

                    Message 9 of 16 , Apr 19, 2005
                      Logan Square knits
                      Wednesday night
                      6:30 to 8 pm
                      Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
                      Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

                      We will be meeting at Coffee Talk for two more weeks. Our last meeting
                      there will be Wednesday, April 27.

                      Starting May 4 we will be relocating our meetings, at least
                      temporarily, to Cherubs Coffee shop on Fullerton about 2 blocks west
                      of Western Ave.

                      The Logan Square branch library is also interested in hosting our
                      meetings. Our meeting night currently conflicts with their regular ESL
                      classes, but it sounds like there may be some possible solutions to
                      the problem when the new building is completed.
                    • Annemarie Neff
                      Message 10 of 16 , May 25, 2005
                        Wednesday, May 25
                        6:30 to 8 pm