Re: [logan2knits] knitting at Lee's house

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
      I want to come!

      Kelly Kensell

      --- On Tue, 8/26/08, angie salstrom <asalstrom@...> wrote:
      From: angie salstrom <asalstrom@...>
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] knitting at Lee's house
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 9:31 AM

      Hi Lee,

      Count me in.  Thanks

      Angie

      ----- Original Message ----

      From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecush ion.com>

      To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

      Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 9:05:41 AM

      Subject: [logan2knits] knitting at Lee's house

      I'm thinking about hosting a knitting group at my real house on

      Thursday evening, September 4th. Anyone think they might be able to

      make it? Let me know.

    • lisa darnell
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
        Lee,
        I would like to join you. What time, and what is your address?
        -Lisa
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
          Awesome! I'm so glad to see such a response! We'll say 6:30 until 9:30
          at my house on Thursday, September 4th.

          My address is 3649 West Eddy Street, which is one block South of
          Addison, by the corner of Lawndale. We are the only house with the
          driveway, and it's easily accessible by the blue line or the Addison
          bus or the Kennedy Expressway!

          If you have any questions, you can call me at 773-267-0175. I look
          forward to seeing you all!
          --Lee
        • Lynda C
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
            If I haven't died from our move further north, I'll be there!
            Lynda

            On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 1:40 PM, lilbee60618 <leesstein@...>wrote:

            > Awesome! I'm so glad to see such a response! We'll say 6:30 until 9:30
            > at my house on Thursday, September 4th.
            >
            > My address is 3649 West Eddy Street, which is one block South of
            > Addison, by the corner of Lawndale. We are the only house with the
            > driveway, and it's easily accessible by the blue line or the Addison
            > bus or the Kennedy Expressway!
            >
            > If you have any questions, you can call me at 773-267-0175. I look
            > forward to seeing you all!

          • robyn!
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
              Sounds like fun! I hope I'll be able to make it. Count me as a definite
              maybe. :)

              robyn

              Check out kittenhead designs, my etsy shop, at
              http://robynlicious.etsy.comto purchase my handmade stuff. More to be
              added to the store soon, but I'm
              more than happy to work on your special requests!