Re: [logan2knits] knitting at Lee's house

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
      Hi Lee,
      Count me in.  Thanks
      Angie

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@...>
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 9:05:41 AM
      Subject: [logan2knits] knitting at Lee's house

      I'm thinking about hosting a knitting group at my real house on
      Thursday evening, September 4th. Anyone think they might be able to
      make it? Let me know.

    • Kelly
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
        I want to come!

        Kelly Kensell

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
          Lee,
          I would like to join you. What time, and what is your address?
          -Lisa
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
            Awesome! I'm so glad to see such a response! We'll say 6:30 until 9:30
            at my house on Thursday, September 4th.

            My address is 3649 West Eddy Street, which is one block South of
            Addison, by the corner of Lawndale. We are the only house with the
            driveway, and it's easily accessible by the blue line or the Addison
            bus or the Kennedy Expressway!

            If you have any questions, you can call me at 773-267-0175. I look
            forward to seeing you all!
            --Lee
          • Lynda C
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
              If I haven't died from our move further north, I'll be there!
              Lynda

              On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 1:40 PM, lilbee60618 <leesstein@...>wrote:

              > Awesome! I'm so glad to see such a response! We'll say 6:30 until 9:30
              > at my house on Thursday, September 4th.
              >
              > My address is 3649 West Eddy Street, which is one block South of
              > Addison, by the corner of Lawndale. We are the only house with the
              > driveway, and it's easily accessible by the blue line or the Addison
              > bus or the Kennedy Expressway!
              >
              > If you have any questions, you can call me at 773-267-0175. I look
              > forward to seeing you all!

            • robyn!
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
                Sounds like fun! I hope I'll be able to make it. Count me as a definite
                maybe. :)

                robyn

                Check out kittenhead designs, my etsy shop, at
                http://robynlicious.etsy.comto purchase my handmade stuff. More to be
                added to the store soon, but I'm
                more than happy to work on your special requests!