Re: knitting at Lee's house

  • justine_houghton
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26 7:13 AM
      Hi Lee,
      my name's Justine, and I'm new to the group as of yesterday. I'm
      definately interested in knitting next thursday. I'm excited to become
      a part of the group!!

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 26 7:31 AM
        Hi Lee,
        Count me in.  Thanks
        Angie

        I'm thinking about hosting a knitting group at my real house on
        Thursday evening, September 4th. Anyone think they might be able to
        make it? Let me know.

      • Kelly
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 26 7:38 AM
          I want to come!

          Kelly Kensell

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 26 8:19 AM
            Lee,
            I would like to join you. What time, and what is your address?
            -Lisa
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 26 11:40 AM
              Awesome! I'm so glad to see such a response! We'll say 6:30 until 9:30
              at my house on Thursday, September 4th.

              My address is 3649 West Eddy Street, which is one block South of
              Addison, by the corner of Lawndale. We are the only house with the
              driveway, and it's easily accessible by the blue line or the Addison
              bus or the Kennedy Expressway!

              If you have any questions, you can call me at 773-267-0175. I look
              forward to seeing you all!
              --Lee
            • Lynda C
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 26 12:15 PM
                If I haven't died from our move further north, I'll be there!
                Lynda

                On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 1:40 PM, lilbee60618 <leesstein@...>wrote:

                > Awesome! I'm so glad to see such a response! We'll say 6:30 until 9:30
                > at my house on Thursday, September 4th.
                >
                > My address is 3649 West Eddy Street, which is one block South of
                > Addison, by the corner of Lawndale. We are the only house with the
                > driveway, and it's easily accessible by the blue line or the Addison
                > bus or the Kennedy Expressway!
                >
                > If you have any questions, you can call me at 773-267-0175. I look
                > forward to seeing you all!

              • robyn!
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 26 2:55 PM
                  Sounds like fun! I hope I'll be able to make it. Count me as a definite
                  maybe. :)

                  robyn

                  Check out kittenhead designs, my etsy shop, at
                  http://robynlicious.etsy.comto purchase my handmade stuff. More to be
                  added to the store soon, but I'm
                  more than happy to work on your special requests!