knitting at Lee's house

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
      I'm thinking about hosting a knitting group at my real house on
      Thursday evening, September 4th. Anyone think they might be able to
      make it? Let me know.
      --Lee
    • justine_houghton
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
        Hi Lee,
        my name's Justine, and I'm new to the group as of yesterday. I'm
        definately interested in knitting next thursday. I'm excited to become
        a part of the group!!

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
          Hi Lee,
          Count me in.  Thanks
          Angie

          I'm thinking about hosting a knitting group at my real house on
          Thursday evening, September 4th. Anyone think they might be able to
          make it? Let me know.

        • Kelly
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
            I want to come!

            Kelly Kensell

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
              Lee,
              I would like to join you. What time, and what is your address?
              -Lisa
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
                Awesome! I'm so glad to see such a response! We'll say 6:30 until 9:30
                at my house on Thursday, September 4th.

                My address is 3649 West Eddy Street, which is one block South of
                Addison, by the corner of Lawndale. We are the only house with the
                driveway, and it's easily accessible by the blue line or the Addison
                bus or the Kennedy Expressway!

                If you have any questions, you can call me at 773-267-0175. I look
                forward to seeing you all!
                --Lee
              • Lynda C
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
                  If I haven't died from our move further north, I'll be there!
                  Lynda

                  On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 1:40 PM, lilbee60618 <leesstein@...>wrote:

                  > Awesome! I'm so glad to see such a response! We'll say 6:30 until 9:30
                  > at my house on Thursday, September 4th.
                  >
                  > My address is 3649 West Eddy Street, which is one block South of
                  > Addison, by the corner of Lawndale. We are the only house with the
                  > driveway, and it's easily accessible by the blue line or the Addison
                  > bus or the Kennedy Expressway!
                  >
                  > If you have any questions, you can call me at 773-267-0175. I look
                  > forward to seeing you all!

                • robyn!
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 26, 2008
                    Sounds like fun! I hope I'll be able to make it. Count me as a definite
                    maybe. :)

                    robyn

                    Check out kittenhead designs, my etsy shop, at
                    http://robynlicious.etsy.comto purchase my handmade stuff. More to be
                    added to the store soon, but I'm
                    more than happy to work on your special requests!