Question re: yoga and knitting

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2008
      Hello everyone,
      I have a question for all of you. We are thinking about putting
      together a "Yoga for Knitters" class or workshop at Stellaria Natural
      Health, and I'm wondering how many of you would be interested in
      attending, or likely to attend, such a thing.
      We would probably begin with a two or three-hour workshop, most likely
      on a weekend.
      If enough interest, we might create an ongoing weekly class.

      Stellaria Natural Health is located on California, south of Logan. If
      you're interested in Yoga for Knitters, please respond here or let me
      know through our website: www.stellarianaturalhealth.com

      BTW, I was inspired to offer this class by the Yarn Harlot's blog
      entry from August 13, which you can read at www.yarnharlot.ca.

      Oh, and of course, if you respond to this, there's no obligation to
      attend this or any other class at Stellaria--I just wanted to get the
      opinion of the neighborhood knitters!
      -Stephanie
    • Lynda C
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2008
        Considering I'm trying to do a little yoga every morning, I'd be interested,
        even though I'm moving to Albany Park.
        Lynda