Re: [logan2knits] Swift

  • Lynda C
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2008
      Lee, Thanks. I don't know why I thought Cornelia. What's your exact address
      again? I'll probably be by around 5:30 or so. I'll call when I leave
      Sauganash.

      No, I haven't been able to make any meetings. Although, I did go to Stitch n
      Pitch last nite at the White Sox. I'm having child-care issues and so have
      had to rush back home and take care of kids.

      Hope your summer has been going well.

      Lynda

      On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 6:21 PM, Lee Stein <leesstein@...>wrote:

      > That's great Lynda!
      > I live on Eddy Street. Have you been to any meetings lately? My number is
      > 773-267-0175 if you want to call first. Thanks!
      > --Lee

    • lilbee60618
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 14, 2008
        Hi Lynda--I got the swift! Thank you!!
        I am travelling a lot this month, so I'm hoping once September rolls
        around I'll be knitting with you all once again! Enjoy the last few
        weeks of summer everyone!