RE: [logan2knits] Swift

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2008
      That's great Lynda!
      I live on Eddy Street. Have you been to any meetings lately? My number is
      773-267-0175 if you want to call first. Thanks!
      --Lee

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2008
        Lee, Thanks. I don't know why I thought Cornelia. What's your exact address
        again? I'll probably be by around 5:30 or so. I'll call when I leave
        Sauganash.

        No, I haven't been able to make any meetings. Although, I did go to Stitch n
        Pitch last nite at the White Sox. I'm having child-care issues and so have
        had to rush back home and take care of kids.

        Hope your summer has been going well.

        Lynda

        On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 6:21 PM, Lee Stein <leesstein@...>wrote:

        > That's great Lynda!
        > I live on Eddy Street. Have you been to any meetings lately? My number is
        > 773-267-0175 if you want to call first. Thanks!
        > --Lee

      • lilbee60618
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 14, 2008
          Hi Lynda--I got the swift! Thank you!!
          I am travelling a lot this month, so I'm hoping once September rolls
          around I'll be knitting with you all once again! Enjoy the last few
          weeks of summer everyone!