Re: [logan2knits] Swift

  • Lynda C
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2008
      Lee,
      I have it. I keep forgetting to bring it over. You live over on Cornelia,
      right? Perhaps I can swing it by tomorrow after work?
      Lynda

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2008
        That's great Lynda!
        I live on Eddy Street. Have you been to any meetings lately? My number is
        773-267-0175 if you want to call first. Thanks!

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 7, 2008
          Lee, Thanks. I don't know why I thought Cornelia. What's your exact address
          again? I'll probably be by around 5:30 or so. I'll call when I leave
          Sauganash.

          No, I haven't been able to make any meetings. Although, I did go to Stitch n
          Pitch last nite at the White Sox. I'm having child-care issues and so have
          had to rush back home and take care of kids.

          Hope your summer has been going well.

          Lynda

          On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 6:21 PM, Lee Stein <leesstein@...>wrote:

          > That's great Lynda!
          > I live on Eddy Street. Have you been to any meetings lately? My number is
          > 773-267-0175 if you want to call first. Thanks!
          > --Lee

        • lilbee60618
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 14, 2008
            Hi Lynda--I got the swift! Thank you!!
            I am travelling a lot this month, so I'm hoping once September rolls
            around I'll be knitting with you all once again! Enjoy the last few
            weeks of summer everyone!