Swift

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2008
      Hello everyone, and happy August! I was just curious: Does anyone know
      the whereabouts of the communal swift? The wooden one? I have the ball-
      winder presently, but I just thought it would be a good idea for us to
      know where the swift is, in case anyone of us needs to use it. Please
      respond if you know or have it. Thanks!
      --Lee
    • Lynda C
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2008
        Lee,
        I have it. I keep forgetting to bring it over. You live over on Cornelia,
        right? Perhaps I can swing it by tomorrow after work?
        Lynda

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 7, 2008
          That's great Lynda!
          I live on Eddy Street. Have you been to any meetings lately? My number is
          773-267-0175 if you want to call first. Thanks!

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 7, 2008
            Lee, Thanks. I don't know why I thought Cornelia. What's your exact address
            again? I'll probably be by around 5:30 or so. I'll call when I leave
            Sauganash.

            No, I haven't been able to make any meetings. Although, I did go to Stitch n
            Pitch last nite at the White Sox. I'm having child-care issues and so have
            had to rush back home and take care of kids.

            Hope your summer has been going well.

            Lynda

            On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 6:21 PM, Lee Stein <leesstein@...>wrote:

            > That's great Lynda!
            > I live on Eddy Street. Have you been to any meetings lately? My number is
            > 773-267-0175 if you want to call first. Thanks!
            > --Lee

          • lilbee60618
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 14, 2008
              Hi Lynda--I got the swift! Thank you!!
              I am travelling a lot this month, so I'm hoping once September rolls
              around I'll be knitting with you all once again! Enjoy the last few
              weeks of summer everyone!