Re: [logan2knits] Re: My House on Fullerton on Thursday, July 31

  • Renee Chester
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
      Hey - I haven't made it out to one of your groups yet - but I am hoping to at some point - This week doesn't work for me - do Wednesdays ever work for people?!?!?!
      Renee

      Danielle <dbasci@...> wrote:
      I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next
      week!

      Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

      Danielle

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

      > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?
      >
      > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns
      for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

      > Ann

      Renee's Teaching Schedule!

      Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat
      Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom
      Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson
      Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.
      Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
        Hi Danielle--

        Anyone in the group welcome to organize something any time.  If Wednesday is good for you, I say go for it.

        Joyce

        Danielle <dbasci@gmail. com> wrote:

        I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next

        week!

        Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

        Danielle

        --- In logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

        > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

        > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns

        for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

        > Ann

        Renee's Teaching Schedule!

        Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat

        Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom

        Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson

        Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.

        Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

      • Danielle Basci
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
          Sorry, you have the wrong person. Someone named Renee sent that message,
          not me!
          See you guys on Thursdays! :-)
          Danielle

          On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...
          > wrote:

          > Hi Danielle--
          >
          > Anyone in the group welcome to organize something any time. If Wednesday
          > is good for you, I say go for it.
          >
          > Joyce
          >
          > --- On Tue, 7/29/08, Renee Chester <renee4yoga@...<renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>>
          > wrote:
          > From: Renee Chester <renee4yoga@... <renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>>
          > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Re: My House on Fullerton on Thursday, July 31
          > To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
          > Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 10:52 AM
          >

          > Hey - I haven't made it out to one of your groups yet - but I am hoping to
          > at some point - This week doesn't work for me - do Wednesdays ever work for
          > people?!?!?!
          >
          > Renee
          >
          > Danielle <dbasci@gmail. com> wrote:
          >
          > I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party.
          > Will try again next
          >
          > week!
          >
          > Ann, where's Loopy moving to?
          >
          > Danielle
          >
          > --- In logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter"
          > <tcarp8@...> wrote:
          >

          > > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else
          > coming out?
          >

          > > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good
          > selection of yarns
          >
          > for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a
          > specific project" rule.
          >

          > > Ann
          >

          > Renee's Teaching Schedule!
          >
          > Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of
          > Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat
          >
          > Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom
          >
          > Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson
          >
          > Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.
          >
          > Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

          Danielle Basci
          Producer, Business Matters
          dbasci@...