Re: My House on Fullerton on Thursday, July 31

  • Danielle
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
      I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next
      week!

      Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

      Danielle

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

      > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?
      >
      > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns
      for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

      > Ann

    • Renee Chester
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
        Hey - I haven't made it out to one of your groups yet - but I am hoping to at some point - This week doesn't work for me - do Wednesdays ever work for people?!?!?!
        Renee

        Danielle <dbasci@...> wrote:
        I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next
        week!

        Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

        Danielle

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

        > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?
        >
        > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns
        for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

        > Ann

        Renee's Teaching Schedule!

        Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat
        Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom
        Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson
        Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.
        Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
          Hi Danielle--

          Anyone in the group welcome to organize something any time.  If Wednesday is good for you, I say go for it.

          Joyce

          Danielle <dbasci@gmail. com> wrote:

          I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next

          week!

          Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

          Danielle

          --- In logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

          > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

          > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns

          for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

          > Ann

          Renee's Teaching Schedule!

          Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat

          Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom

          Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson

          Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.

          Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

        • Danielle Basci
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
            Sorry, you have the wrong person. Someone named Renee sent that message,
            not me!
            See you guys on Thursdays! :-)
            Danielle

            On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...
            > wrote:

            > Hi Danielle--
            >
            > Anyone in the group welcome to organize something any time. If Wednesday
            > is good for you, I say go for it.
            >
            > Joyce
            >
            > --- On Tue, 7/29/08, Renee Chester <renee4yoga@...<renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>>
            > wrote:
            > From: Renee Chester <renee4yoga@... <renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>>
            > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Re: My House on Fullerton on Thursday, July 31
            > To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
            > Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 10:52 AM
            >

            > Hey - I haven't made it out to one of your groups yet - but I am hoping to
            > at some point - This week doesn't work for me - do Wednesdays ever work for
            > people?!?!?!
            >
            > Renee
            >
            > Danielle <dbasci@gmail. com> wrote:
            >
            > I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party.
            > Will try again next
            >
            > week!
            >
            > Ann, where's Loopy moving to?
            >
            > Danielle
            >
            > --- In logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter"
            > <tcarp8@...> wrote:
            >

            > > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else
            > coming out?
            >

            > > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good
            > selection of yarns
            >
            > for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a
            > specific project" rule.
            >

            > > Ann
            >

            > Renee's Teaching Schedule!
            >
            > Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of
            > Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat
            >
            > Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom
            >
            > Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson
            >
            > Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.
            >
            > Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

            Danielle Basci
            Producer, Business Matters
            dbasci@...